GOYO v0.9.2 Update: AAX Support Added for Pro Tools
The software that accompanies this license is supplied under the Supertone License Agreement (the “Agreement”) below. By installing this software, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Agreement. If you do not agree with these terms, do not install the software. The terms of the Agreement are as follows:
Terms and Conditions of Supertone License Agreement
The software, which accompanies this license (the “Software”), is the property of Supertone, Inc., (“Supertone”) and is protected by applicable copyright laws. While Supertone continues to own the Software, along with any applicable patents and intellectual property, you will have certain rights to use the Software after your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of this Software are as follows:
- The software shall be used by one (1) person and used on one (1) computer at a time, and shall be used only for the authorized and intended purposes.
- You may make copies of the Software for archival purposes or copy the software onto the hard disk of your computer.
- You shall not transfer the software license provided under this Agreement to any third party, except with the express written consent of Supertone. Supertone reserves all rights to deny any requests for the transfer of this license, and may institute transfer fees and policies as it sees fit at the time of any request for the transfer of this license.
- You shall not copy, or distribute, any copies of this software or documentation; provided, however, you may copy (not distribute) the software or documentation for back-up purposes only.
- You shall not reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, tamper, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code, algorithms or methods employed within, or make any derivative works of the Software.
- You shall not make any attempt to circumvent any protection methods used to protect this Software.
- The Software may install additional components such as drivers and peripheral applications that are required for proper operation of the software.
- The Software, and all intellectual property rights therein or thereto, are owned by Supertone and are protected under applicable laws. Supertone reserves all rights, title and interests in and to the Software, including all related intellectual property rights therein and thereto.
- This Agreement does not grant you any right, title, or interest in the trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos associated with Supertone, Supertone’s software or any intellectual property thereof.
- The Agreement will expire on the closing day of the open beta test period for the Software, which may be determined and notified by and at Supertone’s sole discretion. No right to renew or extend the term of this Agreement is granted, unless separately agreed by Supertone in writing.
- Any unauthorized use of the Software or breach of this Agreement may result in immediate and irreparable damage to Supertone, and monetary damages alone may be inadequate to compensate such damage. Therefore, in case of such breach or unauthorized use, Supertone may, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies available, seek, obtain and enforce injunctive relief or specific performance.
Limited Warranty and Disclaimer
- You understand that this Software is provided on an as-is basis, and may not be free of bugs or errors. We’ve done our best to make sure that the software is bug-free, but sometimes bugs happen.
- We are not liable for any damage caused by this software, whether it’s trashed files, trashed speakers, damaged ears or trashed recording sessions! We don’t expect this to happen, but you can’t be too careful. Back-up your data files regularly and don’t play your music too loud!
- IN NO EVENT WILL Supertone BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING OUT OF ANY DEFECT, MALFUNCTION OR OF THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE!